SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Liebster Award.

Emma over at Makeup Love nominated me for the Liebster award! that's my 3rd one this year, and I am very excited to do another one!!  You can see my other posts here and here If you don't know what this award is, it is give to bloggers with less than 200 followers and it helps to promote their blogs.

 

The rules are super simple:
1. Nominees must link back the person who nominated them.
2. Once nominated you must write 11 random facts about yourself.
3. You must also answer the 11 questions from the person that has nominated you.
4. You come up with 11 new questions.
5. And you nominate 11 people that have under 200 GFC followers and let them know. You can't tag back.
I think this is a great way to learn more about bloggers, as well as discover new and exciting blogs to follow!
11 Random Facts About Me

you can see a lot of random fact about me -----

HERE (first award)  

HERE (second award) 

& also HERE ....when I linked up with Whitney over @ I wore yoga pants =)
 HER Questions for Me:
1. Do you like to travel? yes, that would be my full time job if I could make a living off of it! I love road trips or anything adventurous!
2. What is your favorite thing to do to relax? painting my nails, it's my "me time" as a mommy and working full time it's definitely just cool to sit in bed and paint my nails lol
3. What is your favorite TV show? my favorite at the moment would be Revenge.
4. Why do you blog? It's my outlet, something to pass time, many more reasons
5. What is your favorite thing to study?
6. What are you most proud of right now? I'm proud of my boyfriend, Joe who just passed his GED
7. What is your favorite animal and why? i would say a cat because I have two, but I'd be lying lol, they are so lazy and boring after the first year. i'd have to say a dog.
8. What did you (or do you) want to be when you grew/grow up?
9. What is your all time favorite book? anything by Zane, I love sex & love novels =)
10. What is a staple in your everyday bag? Well it would have to be my lip gloss, or more like my chap stick.
11. If you could pick up and travel to anywhere for two weeks without having to worry about money, where would you go? Paris, or Jamaica ! I would love to visit Rio
11 Blogs that I Nominate:
this ladies, I will save for another time. i nominated three times before but no one replies, it's pointless to go through the trouble LOL soooooo in that case I will end this post now !  thank you again @ Emma and talk to you lovely ladies later!
 
SH said...

Congrats on being nominated!!

Hope you're having a wonderful day!
-Sheree
The Hartungs Blog
thehartungs.blogspot.ca