SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Weekly Wishes

It's Tuesday!!!!  




Last Week's goals;

1. WORK OUT 2X 
2. CLOCK IN TO 31 AT LEAST 30 MINUTES A DAY 
3. THINK MORE ABOUT STARTING A SEWING BUSINESS 
4. FIND TIME TO GO TO BUSCH GARDENS 
5. CLEAN MY CAR & GET OIL CHANGED - Josiah pre-washed my car for me. I say pre-wash because I went after him with a dry towel and it was fully black. So needless to say I can probably count these as if I didn't do them. 



I know that I was very slack as far as my goals last week. I'm hoping to get better. I need a better schedule. It isn't very easy when you aren't working the same shifts every week. 

this week's goals;

1. WORK OUT 2X - I really am going tonight then again on Thursday morning. HA
2. MAKE 31 PACKETS TO HAND OUT - I'm going to be a bother to everyone, and hand these out to random people... because I have to be more bold!
3. FINISH PLANNING AND BLOG POSTS FOR BACHELORETTE PARTY - I am having too much fun planning this already! lol 
4. GO TO BUSCH GARDENS - Well Josiah's pre-school pass will expire if I don't redeem it this week.. sooooo I plan on going and having fun! 
5. PLANT TOMATOES! - They finally have about 4-6 leaves on them so I can now put them in the ground! 


It's already going to be a busy week. what are your goals?

 Keep up with me & Let me know your here!
FACEBOOK \\// TWITTER \\// INSTAGRAM \\// BLOGLOVIN \\// GFC