Last week's wishes;
1. FINISH BLOG POSTS
2. WORK OUT - AT LEAST ONE TIME! - I guess walking the 5K counts right?!
3. MAKE ANOTHER ROMPER - Failed. BUT I made my own twist on Maxaloons!!!!
They aren't perfect and seams are showing but they are so cute and at least I tried!!! I just have to get this down before I make another pair and waste fabric.. I'm a fabric hoarder and now I'm very nervous to WASTE IT LOL
4. GET READY FOR 5K COLOR RUN - I got ready and we had a blast til about 5 minutes to the end when Josiah's foot started hurting! but other then that, I made our tutus and every got messy! (except for baby)
5. DON'T SPEND ANY EXTRA MONEY - SO I ended up having to spend like 100 bucks on a few extra things this weekend. Like on my car tags that I forgot were due. and Medication for something that popped up. THEN also I had to have more fabric ^_^ LOL
This week's wishes;
1. FINISH BLOG POSTS/ BLOG TWICE THIS WEEK - not including this post. I need to stay on track with myself!
2. FIND A TALL CABINET/ DRESSER TO HIDE ALL MY FABRIC - the key word is HIDE. LOL
3. FIND SOME GIVEAWAYS TO ADD TO THE BLOG - I feel like that is where I got most of my readers from, and I'd love to jump back into it!
4. SELL SOME THINGS ONLINE - I need money so I need to sell some things! I NEED to save for a Serger!!!!
5. LEARN HOW TO USE MY CAMERA! - I paid 500 bucks for this camera I NEED TO learn how to use it!
Keep up with me & Let me know your here!