Last week's Wishes;
1. START GOING TO THE GYM AT LEAST 2 TIMES A WEEK - I was out of town but still running around like a chicken with my head cut off.. but no working out =(
2. START SEWING AT LEAST 2 TIMES A WEEK - Even being out of town I worked on some really cute seat belt covers out of terry cloth and flannel!!!
3. CALL MY LAWYER - of course I called them back on Tuesday afternoon and they didn't answer or call me back yet!
4. BLOG AT LEAST 2 TIMES A WEEK
5. PACK FOR TRIP ON THURSDAY
This week's Wishes;
1. SEW A DRESS - I'm going to grow some balls this week!!! I want to start making her summer dresses AND I will do START that this week!
3. WORK OUT 3 TIMES THIS WEEK - there are no if, ands, buts about it. this needs to be done. I don't care if I have to go by myself. All my friends say they want to go with me, but END up NEVER going. Well I am. Especially for 40 bucks a month... please believe!
4. STAY ON BUDGET - this means no EXTRA spending on fabric, food, bags NOTHING!5. DON'T EAT JUNK FOOD/DRINK AT LEAST 3 BOTTLES OF WATER A DAY! - this is must. I know I don't drink a lot of water and it doesn't help when trying to lose weight. I want to get back to my PRE-Pregnancy weight. (don't laugh) which is 120 and I'm at 170 NOW!
This weekend I......
I did everything (in the last two weeks)! I can't even believe it LOL I have been so busy the past few weeks. It's nuts!! I never thought that being a parent of two and trying to have my own life would be THIS hard. I'm so grateful for my mom though! It's Sunday night and I'm at work. I was told not to come in today, then he called again (YEP I answered like a dummy) and asked me to come in. SO here I am.... BORED out of my mind. Writing this post for you! =)
My Easter was alright! We had somethings happen to a baby in the house (his hand got stuck in the treadmill) and some other drama, but I had a blast relaxing with family and friends for the week. Amiliana got so spoiled, and Josiah played the game
most all of the time!
I won't fill you up with too many pictures but just a preview of our week in pictures =)
Keep up with me & Let me know your here!