SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday, March 19, 2015

Amiliana 3 Months










12 Weeks/3 months ; 03.17.15
14lbs oz
23 inches

 
Hydrocordazone was prescribed for her eczema and has pretty much cleared up.
For the most part in 3-6 months. some 3 still fit though
She is in size 2 diapers, but can still fit size 1, it's just snug.
 I will be doing cloth diapers as soon as everyone gets settled and organized after our vacations.

Eating
She is now eating 4 (maybe 4 1/2) ounces every 3-5 hours.  It's usually regular and during the night she is sleeping in 5-6 hour stretches, twice. Sometimes even sleeping through the night! yay for sleep!!

Sleeping 
We have transitioned her to sleep in something other then our arms or chest. It's a good start to something wonderful! no co-sleeping anymore. At least not with her !!!

Milestones
While on her stomach she moves her legs back and forth & she has been holding her head up, she can't help she is so nosey! 
Squealing....and LOUD! lol
Sucking on her whole hand & also biting on the pacifier
Reaching and grabbing
She hears my voice and searches for me




Likes
She still loves her bath time
Colorful toys!!! 
Walking around
HER brother
pulling her hair!



Dislikes
Being swaddled
Being carried in the cradle position 



She is still having some outbursts of "colic episodes" it started while I was out of town. My mom also tried feeding her 5 ounces every feeding, I'm thinking it may have been too much for her. And she also started using other bottles other than Dr. Browns. SO I'm hoping that since I'm back (I was only gone for 6 days!!!) she will get back on her regular feeding schedule and not change her bottles up.




 Keep up with me & Let me know your here!
FACEBOOK \\// TWITTER \\// INSTAGRAM \\// BLOGLOVIN \\// GFC