SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Amiliana ; 1 Month



{yes she decided to pee as I took these last few pictures}


4 Weeks ; 01.17.15
9lbs 14.5 oz
22 inches

Beautiful & fabulous! She looks like me of course! 
Baby acne
Still wearing a few newborn pieces but for the most part in 0-3 months
We went up to size 1 at about 2.5 weeks old
Acid Reflux

Eating
She usually nurses every hour and half during the day and every 3-4 hours during the night for about 10-20 minutes. She was spitting up after most feedings, we assumed it was acid reflux. This started at 2 weeks. Now we have medicine and I'm hoping that by the end of this month, it will work fully.

Sleeping 
Right now she is doing nothing but sleeping! When we got home from the hospital we had her sleep in a bassinet but that wasn't working. So we (as in, my mom and I) sleep with her on our chest or next to us. Yes I want to co-sleep until she stops the choking and spitting up completely!

Usually when she is napping during the day I swaddle her because she always startles herself and wakes up when she moves her hands. I either use a Swaddle Me or even a stretchy Burp cloth.


Milestones
Smiling
Cooing
Gripping things in her hand


Likes
Car rides
White noise {vacuums, and loud heaters}
Being held
Bath time


Dislikes
The pacifier unless she is tired
Being over tired
Cold wipes
Medicine