SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday, December 11, 2014

Late post/ Weekly Wishes & Weekend Shenanigans

Well I didn't get to have this up Monday, I didn't even have it planned out. oops 

it's NOW Thursday night.... whomp!

Turns out not having a job makes you lazy. That and being nine months pregnant. lol who knew! So I'm late on this and hopefully I'll still be able to link up.


The Nectar Collective

1. PICK UP THINGS FOR "BREAKFAST WITH SANTA" FROM MY JOB  
2. MAKE CANDIES FOR "BREAKFAST WITH SANTA" 

3. ORDER MY THIRTY-ONE SPRING CATALOGS / AND THE ADD-ON KIT! - I even already got it in mail!! Super excited to share the new catalog with everyone. 
***SNEAK PEAK***



4. GET JOSIAH'S CHRISTMAS CARDS MADE AND SENT OUT BY FRIDAY
5. START WALKING MORE 
6. DO ONE CHRISTMAS CRAFT 
7. GET BLOG POSTS OUT BY SUNDAY FOR ELF ON THE SHELF!!!- It didn't happen on Sunday, but I got it out! =)
8. WORK OUTSIDE OF THE HOUSE AT LEAST 3 DAYS A WEEK
9. GET THINGS FOR FRIENDS CHRISTMAS PRESENTS TOGETHER


I can't even believe I got half of this done to be honest!!! haha

This weeks wishes;

1. PRACTICE CLOTH DIAPERING - As much as I want to do this full time, I already know it's not going to work out. Only because -- I live with my mom and she is already against the cloth, then talking about me using the washer every other day, she isn't very happy about that part either. I have a baby that is 3 months old in my mom's daycare.

2. FINISH CHRISTMAS GIFTS FOR FRIENDS - I actually made everything now it's time to pack it and wrap it! :P here is a little sample! 




3. FINISH WRAPPING MY MOM'S, ROBERT'S AND JOE'S PRESENTS

4. GET READY FOR MY VENDOR EVENT TOMORROW! - I'm so nervous! It'll be my first time in front of people and I don't have any cash and carry, so I'll make it like a raffle and get a bunch of people emails and phone numbers hopefully!!! 

5. GET READY FOR MY FIRST PARTY - My friend Christy is kind of late in the game (LOL) but wants to host a party at her house this weekend. It was last minute so I'm not expecting a lot from it either. BUT It's always worth a try!!! And if it doesn't work out I will show her the new catalog and get her to host another party in January!!! 


This weekend I ....

We had Breakfast with Santa. I can't wait to see the picture of me and Josiah with Santa. BECAUSE he was terrified and I HAD to get in the picture with him. oh well! LOL I did finish the candies for event, I probably had about 25-30 boxes worth. I would write a separate post, but honestly I probably wouldn't get to finishing it. 









We went to our tree lighting event. Josiah didn't complain too much and hide like a little baby this year, but we also left the stroller at home! Your five dude, SUCK IT UP!! hahaha










We finally got around to making a gingerbread house... Josiah basically decorated it by himself. I just helped a little with the icing, ya know. 








 Keep up with me & Let me know your here!
FACEBOOK \\// TWITTER \\// INSTAGRAM \\// BLOGLOVIN \\// GFC