SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, December 26, 2014

Lansinoh Signature Pro Double Pump Review

I got review the Lansinoh Signature Pro Double Electric Pump for @Influenster. 



I have been using this since the day I've had my baby girl. I absolutely love it. It's easy to use, easy to clean and easy to put back together. The pressure is great and it has many different settings to get the right suction you need! At night time, it still works great because you can see the screen with the light button. It was very comfortable to use and very reliable!!



It's about half the price as any other brand and works just as great!  I used a lot of different types with my first son, and I think this is the best one yet. My daughter even loves the nipple. She won't take anything other then this bottle and my nipple!! 



Yes this is my first picture of my baby on my blog since having her =)



The pump came with two storage bags so I went and bought A LOT more, and my freezer is my best friend right now!! The bags are even great, they have the time and date and how many ounces you have in the bag. I love it! The only thing that bothered me was holding the bottles. Holding the bottles in the middle of the night get very tiring!


I tested the Lansinoh Pump for free, all opinions are my own.