SOCIAL MEDIA

Sunday, November 16, 2014

Sprinkled with Love Photo Booth



(Today is Josiah's 5th birthday party, and I will have one of these for them to take pictures with, I will send pictures to my Instagram of course! )

I had a DIY Photo Booth and now that I have found this I will try to have one at EVERY EVENT! I loved the idea and it's really just cheap entertainment!

I went on a world wide web search (google) and this was the cheapest/best design that I found! Over at Happy Fiesta Designs, she has more then just the baby shower props. A little bit of everything! You can check her out here.

I really wanted this set up to be a little different as far as where the streamer (I wanted more) and banner (I wanted lower) & then also furniture moved out of the way....... but I was in a time crunch and I couldn't get everything perfect! LOL

Here are the FEW pictures I do have!! 














How to make your own confetti balloons, here.

I was going to use the stand and my camera to take pictures... I forgot both at home. So I'm just lucky my friend had her Nikon!!  =) These are the best I got for ya! 

I plan on making one of these for Josiah's Birthday party today, I can only imagine how cute the kids are gona be!! I can't wait! 


Keep up with me & Let me know your here!
FACEBOOK \\// TWITTER \\// INSTAGRAM \\ BLOGLOVIN // GFC