SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Baby Girl's Diaper Bag

BABY GIRL'S DIAPER BAG


I have this bag all ready to go! Waiting in her crib, for us to leave! 




  1. The Car Seat 
  2. Diapers/Wipes - Since I'm still on the fence about diapers and cloth diapers I am bringing both! 
  3. 2 sleepers / 2 outfits and 1 going home outfit - I will be sure to have newborn and 0-3 months because you never know how big or small she will be! Then also the going home outfit, was picked out by Grandma. 
  4. Blankets/ Burp Clothes - Blankets!! since it'll be real cold outside/ I will also be using these as burp clothes (There are four and I won't use one for BOTH LOL)
  5. A Bib 
  6. A Pacifier - I really don't want one for her, but I WILL pack it. 
  7. Swaddle blankets
  8. Socks, Hat and Gloves; since it's cold outside!
The only thing I packed for Josiah was an outfit to go home in.. That's because most of the time, hospitals give you everything you need. During the cold months they give your baby hats and receiving blankets. They usually provide enough newborn diapers for the three days you stay. And they also give you a few shirts for the baby.

We will see! 

Did you pack this much for your baby to come home? 



 Keep up with me & Let me know your here!
FACEBOOK \\// TWITTER \\// INSTAGRAM \\ BLOGLOVIN // GFC