Last week's Wishes;
1. Get my nail polish rack done.
2. Get my free week pass and go to the gym!
3. Get Josiah's Gift guide post out.
4. Send out business cards/loyalty cards.
5. Clean out the kids closet.
emptying the closet...
This week's wishes;
1. GET BUSINESS CARDS OUT
2. ORDER MY ROLLING WEEKENDER! - At whatever cost, I will get my bag so I can have it all packed and ready to go!!
3. GET READY FOR THE NEXT BABY SHOWER "COOKOUT" - I have other friends that want to come to this too! IDK what to do or who to invite! It's a little nerve wrecking.
4. GET DIAPER BAG READY - the days are counting down.
5. GET ALL MY DRAFT POSTS OUT - This is includes all of the crafts and DIY posts, also the posts about Josiah's Gift Guide.
6. FIND A COSTUME! - I need a really cheap costume!!! Josiah wants me to be Jesse and Joe to be Buzz light year, but the real costumes are TOO DAMN expensive!!!! I might have to make mine, homemade LOL
7. FIND SOMEONE TO MAKE JOSIAH'S BIRTHDAY CAKE - I want something like this... BUT not pay an arm and a leg! Any suggestions? LOL
8. GET READY FOR MY 31 PARTY!!! - I am actually hosting my OWN 31 at home party!! I'm hoping to bring in at least $200 in sales. It's not until next week the 9th BUT I'm so excited about it. It's called the Wine, Chocolate, & Bag Party!!!
You can help me reach my goal of $200, by ordering from my Thirty-One event!! It will end on the November the 19th So that gives everyone time to order!
Keep up with me & Let me know your here!