I'm linking up again with Melyssa from The Nectar Collective for Weekly Wishes! MAN I love these posts! They keep me on my shiz-ni-ey! haha
Last week's wishes;
1. Start walking. I might even sign up for the gym again!
2. Send out business cards/loyalty cards.
3. Get prepared for my Baby Sprinkle! I had my baby sprinkle! and it was a success! You should have seen pictures on instagram or facebook =) I'll post more about it later!!
4. Get more blog posts in order. There is just so much I want to share.
This week's wishes;
1. Get my nail polish rack done. I know I've been going on about it, but my stepdad is finally in the process.. I can't wait!!!
2. Get my free week pass and go to the gym!
3. Get Josiah's Gift guide post out. His birthday is just right around the corner! (November 17th) I'm going to hate the end of the year from now on with all these birthday's and holidays!!!! Please tell me how you do it?!
4. Send out business cards/loyalty cards.
5. Clean out the kids closet. I don't even know where to start with this project! I have stuff for my house in this closet, along with Josiah's Baby crap. -_-
I had my Baby Sprinkle yesterday! I wish I could tell you that it was perfect and that I have pictures but that would be a lie!!!! BOY when I tell you that a lot of work goes into throwing your own baby shower, I am not lying about that! I don't even know where to start. I didn't have it together, I forgot a lot of things, and I literally threw it up in two hours. baking, sprinkling, cutting, hanging, I mean EVERYTHING.
I forgot my camera, but thankfully a good friend of mine brought hers & snapped a few pictures for me! AND HOPEFULLY she will get them to me ASAP, so I can share!!!