So since I've already gotten everything big for my baby girl, I'm looking forward to having my Baby Sprinkle this month!
This is to sprinkle her with love!
Here is a list of things that I'm asking for on my baby registry!
Gift sets kit // Baby Orajel Naturals 0.33 Ounce Church Dwight // Pampers Swaddlers Size 4 Diapers Jumbo Pack 23 Count Procter Gamble // Amazon.com: Spasilk Unisex-Baby Newborn 3 Pack 100% Cotton Scratch... // Disney Sparkle Princess Little Princess on Board Sign Disney // Carter's 3-pk. Birdie Hats Baby // Desitin Diaper Creamy 1 Pound Johnson Johnson // Amazon.com: Philips Avent BPA Free Soothie Pacifier, 0-3 Months,... // Duracell Coppertop Alkaline Size D Batteries (4-Pack)
- Diapers! - Not just newborn or size one, but all sizes. I asked up to size 5! Knowing what I know now about diapers, you use more of the bigger ones. The bigger the size of the diaper they start putting less in the box.....for the same price! I hated buying diapers when Josiah was in a size 3 and 4. I felt like I was buying them every week. This will hopefully eliminate that problem!
- 46-Piece Essentials kit - I will NEED this in my house when I move.
- Grooming Kit - I already have a lot of this at home as well, but I want it in PINK!!!
- Batteries! - No matter what it is, it doesn't come with batteries! Everything now a days has to have them.
- Pacis - I do want these. BUT only one pack. Because honestly going through this phase I can deal with out this time! Josiah was hard to break and he still sucks his damn thumb!
- Hats & Mittens - We usually cut down nails like every other day, but these are definitely essential for us to have! Especially with baby being born in Winter.
- Princess on Board - I JUST WANT THIS!
- Desitin - baby and a rash = NO ONE is happy!! This big ol tub would be the ideal size that I need!
- Bath Body sets - With two kids, this will get used up very fast.
- Orajel - Every mother already knows that this is essential and if everyone bought this, I wouldn't even be mad! I need a lot of it! lol
Keep up with me & Let me know your here!