SOCIAL MEDIA

Saturday, September 27, 2014

DIY Scented Wax

I found these little perks a few weeks back and since then I have been saving up my little trays and telling all my friends to save the candles when they get down to the part where you burn yourself trying to light it...

There are two ways you can save money on candles. Either way is fairly easy.

When reusing old wax that have no scent left, and putting oil in them. Saving time and money because you can just keep re-using it i the warming tray. 

Easy AND Cheap!



You can get the oil anywhere. I purchased mine at a Walmart for about $1 each. (I got different smells to last the whole fall & winter) These bottles will last you probably about 5 years, literally. You only need a few drops of oil to make the scent come to life.

The second way is to reuse candles. Melt the candle on a warming tray and pour it into the saved wax trays. You can get a warming tray at Hobby Lobby for $5. After adding the melted wax to the trays place it in the freezer for a while to harden, then use like you would new wax!

Keep up with me & Let me know your here!
FACEBOOK \\// TWITTER \\// INSTAGRAM \\ BLOGLOVIN // GFC