SOCIAL MEDIA

Saturday, September 13, 2014

Chocolate Brownie Oat Cookies!!

I found this recipe about a week ago on Chelsea's blog and I knew right away I had brownies at home I had to make them!! 



Chocolate Brownie Oat Cookies 

Ingredients ;

1 box brownie mix 
1 cup oats 
1/2 cup vegetable oil 
2 eggs 
1/4 cup water 
1 cup chocolate chips

In a bowl, mix together the brownie mix, oats, vegetable oil, eggs and water. Then when smooth add the chocolate chips

At this point you'll want to preheat the oven to 350 degrees and line the cookie sheet with parchment paper

Place heaping tablespoons of mix on a large plate and pop into the freezer for about 30 minutes.

Place dough on your lined cookie sheet and bake for about 12 minutes 

Possibly the BEST cookies ever!!! I promise you will never bake regular brownies again!!!! 


Keep up with me & Let me know your here!
FACEBOOK \\// TWITTER \\// INSTAGRAM \\ BLOGLOVIN // GFC