SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Back to School, I almost cried

Back to School 2014! If you missed my last post about going back to school, you've have to check out my wonderful & cute #DIY Apple Mason Jar for your child's teacher! If your child has already gone back to school and you feel like it's too late for a teacher gift, you can also use this as an Teacher Appreciation gift! But I say it's never too late to give anybody a gift! 

So yesterday Josiah went back to school! He is not quite 5 years old so I put him back into the preschool program at the church he went to last year. This time he will be going 5 days a week for half days. I didn't think it was the right time to put him in full day school. So my mom agreed to pay and I accepted. 

I have to tell you this is still pretty emotional!! I ALMOST CRIED! Mostly because of happy thoughts but also because he is growing too damn fast! He was so excited to go back to school. I snapped pictures as he dressed himself

I also had to get pictures with the wonderful print outs that I found last week. 

Silly Love Notes VIA










Back to school Photobooth Printables VIA

Back to school First day signs VIA





Anyways! I will try to keep happy thoughts in my head and move forward! 

How did you handle your little on going back to school?! 


Keep up with me & Let me know your here!
FACEBOOK \\// TWITTER \\// INSTAGRAM \\ BLOGLOVIN // GFC