SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, August 22, 2014

YOUR NEW THIRTY-ONE CONSULTANT!

Hey ladies! I just want to update you a little bit. 

I have started selling Thirty-One! 

& I couldn't be more excited... 

I fell for these bags the first party I had, which was just last week! I signed up immediately! The bags are amazing and I can't wait to share them with you! 

You can view the catalog HERE 

I'll just give you a quick glance at what we have..


Exclusive Chill-icious Thermals: One Cute Deal, One Monthly Only!
These chill-icious thermal special is ran through the month of August ONLY . Please contact me to order these cute bags before this amazing deal is over and they are gone! 



WE HAVE ITEMS UNDER $20!!!






HOSTING A PARTY WITH ME CAN GET YOU DISCOUNTED, HALF-PRICED  AND EVEN FREE BAGS! 

Get a Lunch Break Thermal for $5 when you host a $200 party!*


ONLINE AND CATALOG PARTIES

Can’t host a party event? Ask me about hosting an online or catalog party.


NOW IS ALSO THE PERFECT TIME TO SELL THIRTY-ONE!!!! #JOINMYTEAM 
Income chart


Find out why now is the perfect time to join Thirty-One Gifts!