SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, August 25, 2014

5forFIVE









It always seems like Monday is right around the corner! BUT today I'm actually excited this Monday, because I'm off tomorrow and the next day! It's MY weekend! 

http://www.thestickynoteaddict.com/2014/03/5-for-five-volume-52.html

1. WALK AROUND THE BLOCK 4X

2. DON'T EAT OUT ALL WEEK 


3. NAIL POLISH RACK


4. SEND BACK VERIZON PHONE


5. SEND BACK BOOTS TO MACY'S


6. GET A PLANNER!





1. SET UP HOOTSUITE - I need to make this a priority! My social networking skills are horrible! 

2. FIGURE OUT HOW TO DO PRINTABLES (FOR MY BABY SHOWER) - I really don't want to pay someone to do these. I know exactly what I want so I just want to figure out how to do it myself! 

3. NAIL POLISH RACK - I'm officially over it! HAHAHA I'm giving it to my friend's boyfriend today and he is going to make it for me!! Hopefully it'll be done by next week. I've got to get these polishes from out of my closet!  

4. DO AT LEAST 1 THIRTY-ONE PARTY A WEEK - I already have one before August ends. So my goal is to have at least one a week. And I mean online parties LOL since my fear of speaking in public hasn't changed yet! 

5. DRINK LESS CAFFEINE (1 cup/soda per day) - I'm not sure if this has anything to do with how baby girl is doing flips every night in my stomach but I sure hope to end that! 

6. CALL MY CASE WORKERS BOSS - I'm in the process of phone tag with this lady now. It has been three weeks since I've been trying to get in contact with my case worker for medicaid and it's starting to get very frustrating!!!

7. START MY MEAL PLAN TODAY - Me and Tay tay have a weekly planner for our meals. I am very excited to see if I can actually stick to it! I may even have a post up about it! 


I can't even believe I did almost everything on my list! I couldn't help but to eat out because it was my 27th birthday! 




//  It was healthy though! But my snack the movies later that night wasn't so much. LOL you can see what I did for my birthday weekend HERE

//  I haven't gotten a call about bringing my phone back, so I'm keeping it until they say something. I'm pretty sure that I don't have to send it back anyways. So I making that GREEN this week because It won't be on my list anymore!!!! 

//  Instead of just walking around the neighborhood.. I take Josiah to parks, Busch Gardens, and the Zoo. It keeps my active and moving. It's far more interesting then just a walk around the block. I am counting down the days where I'm back at the gym doing Zumba and the running on the treadmill !

//  I mentioned last time that I got a planner on Etsy. Well as it turns out, I found one in the store that was just the right size. So I bought the one in Walmart instead. But I'll still be keeping and eye out for another one. I started selling Thirty-One so maybe I can get a new Fold -It up Organizer.


What are your plans / goals for the weeks ahead?

Keep up with me & Let me know your here!
FACEBOOK \\// TWITTER \\// INSTAGRAM \\ BLOGLOVIN // GFC