SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, July 2, 2014

DIY 4th of July Rockets





    I have been trying to get Josiah to do crafts all week. I finally got him to paint! He was actually very interested in making the flag so I let him paint with the colors of the flag. 

He had a blast.....
           for about 5 minutes.


So what you'll need for these Rockets are:

  • Toilet Paper rolls
  • Decorated paper (plain paper and finger paint)
  • Red & Blue Construction paper
  • Hole punch
  • Streamer
  • Scissors
  • Tape
  • Glue Stick


First I let Josiah decorate the paper with red white and blue finger paint. It's a lot easier to clean up and it works the same as a crayon or marker. After the paint is dry, I measured the back of the paper so I could cut the paper to be the same size as the toilet paper roll.




 Once you have the paper cut you can glue your paper on the rolls. Just glue both edges and hold for a second.



Next cut out three inch circle with construction paper, then create the cone. Using tape to seal the back and glue to seal the front (the top of the rocket).



Tape this to the top of the toilet paper rolls


Now cut about 6 inches of streamer, place tape in the middle and put on the inside of the toilet paper roll. 


Voila! 



YOU'LL WANT TO 
Keep up with me & Let me know your here!
FACEBOOK \\// TWITTER \\// INSTAGRAM \\ BLOGLOVIN // GFC