Last week's goals;
1. GET MY CAR CLEANED - I washed it but I didn't get it detailed!
2. WORK OUT - I do consider chasing after Josiah a workout but, I won't include that in this weeks goals haha
3. DON'T EAT OUT ALL WEEK - yeah I ate out about three times.
4. CLEAN MY ROOM - I didn't clean but I put my clothes away!
5. GET GIVEAWAY TOGETHER FOR MY SWAPPERS! - I did send out emails. AND unfortunately not one person replied. LOL go figure -_-
1. GET MY CAR DETAILED - I could do this my self but I'm too lazy for details.
2. START TAKING NICE LONG WALKS/LIGHT JOG - Since my knee has been hurting I can do this or MAYBE ride the bike with Josiah!
3. CALL INSURANCE & CASE WORKER
4. BUY A VAPOR CIG (e-cig)
5. CUT MY HAIR
So I have decided to quit smoking. It's taking everything in me to stop. It's so hard and I'm at day four, where my throat is actually starting to hurt =(
I may buy a vapor cig, any suggestions? That would be for my social outings with friends and my will power sucks, I'll have that instead of smoking one of theirs..
I have been procrastinating about cutting my hair! BUT I am so doing it this week! A long bob. For sure. Pray I don't look fat.. LOL
Julep - Tatum
I don't normally wear these bright colors on my fingers but since I did it and I don't have nail polish remover, I will probably keep this on all week ;)
This weekend I......
Went to the circus!
(Our first time ever)
& Egg hunt!
I made these in ten minutes, Easy fast and FUN
He knew it was paper so I had to tell him I caught the
bunny for the footprint to show him. -_-
The Broke Easter Bunny
BTW it was my idea to not put candy in the eggs LOL
How was your Easter weekend?!
YOU'LL WANT TO
Keep up with me & Let me know your here!