5 for FIVE!
1. ZUMBA 2X A WEEK
2. GET ALL MY GROCERIES FOR THANKSGIVING
3. MAKE IT THROUGH BLACK FRIDAY
4. GET MY NAILS DONE
5. PAY IT FORWARD
1. ZUMBA - I didn't get to go last week, but I will at least twice this week. or at least once. my motivation is gone because it's so cold outside!
2. FINISH CHRISTMAS SHOPPING - I just have a few more things to get..
3. PAINT MY NAILS AT LEAST TWICE-I feel like I have been off my game!!!! I have a million and one polishes (that I can't even sell for cheapa then a dolla) so I need to use them! like yesterday!
4. GET EVERYONE READY FOR OUR PICTURES- I have a friend who takes pictures, and Josiah, Joe and I will be getting our pictures done this Saturday! (I'm too excited)
5. PAY IT FORWARD- I'm almost positive I will go out to eat this week. it's all I have been doing!
6. GET ALL MY THINGS FOR CHRISTMAS PARTY THIS WEEKEND - I have another friend hosting a Christmas cookie swap, potluck, dirty Santa Party.. whew that's a mouth full! LOL I'm gona grub and eat many cookie!! I'll def be sure to post =)
This weekend we went to Holly Dazzle here in Newport News, VA.
Before you look at the pictures, let me tell you ! I got a $400 Nikon Camera for Christmas (yes I opened it already) BUT I can't figure out how to get my water mark on the picture! =/
anyways, here are my cell phone pictures, once more!
I got a few pictures on my phone because my camera died..
& if you look closely you will see a very dark picture, of Josiah.
He is terrified of fireworks! I mean I hate the loud ones too but man. He is TERRIFIED!
BTW the weather was absolutely wonderful that night! that day it was literally like in the 70's.
Last year I remember not even watching the fireworks or the tree lighting because it was so cold! I'm glad I got to finally watch them this year.
Have a great week!
ALSO LINKING UP WITH -
THE GFC COLLECTIVE
THIS WEEKEND I...
I LOVE BLOGLOVIN
5 FOR FIVE
Keep up with me here