First off I want to say I found this website, It's awesome. She is adorable and her post are great!
- 1 1/2 cups of cooked long grain rice
- 2 cups frozen vegetables
- 1 teaspoon taco seasoning
- 2 can of canned chicken
- 2/3 cup of lite Ranch dressing
- 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup of crumbled Ruffle potato chips
First cook the rice. Preheat oven to 375 degrees. While your oven is preheating, combine the rice, vegetables, seasoning, chicken, ranch and 3/4 of the shredded cheese in a baking dish. I also added my secret ingredient, onions chopped into real little pieces! Mix everything well.
Top the casserole with the crumbled chips and remaining shredded cheese.Bake in the oven for 30 minutes or until hot in the middle.