SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, August 26, 2013

Yo! Advertise on Manicures & Extra Sprinkles..Please! LIKE A BOSS!

Sooooo how does everyone feel about Passionfruits new set-up? I was trying to get an ad space on someone's page today and she emailed me that she was looking for a new way of sponsoring. =(

I just sign up to be "lovers".


Yo!  Thanks for your Passionfruit subscription!  Here's what you just nabbed, like a boss:
Passionfruit account: cecebadazz87@gmail.com

Plan: Monthly ($9)
Subscribed: August 26, 2013




Was this a good idea?  Am I wasting $9???!!!

I don't know how I feel about it!
Considering I don't have anyone paying for ad space on my page LOL (its cheaaap)

Want to do a guest post? Email me! Want a shout out? Email me! (haha) seriously though... I do have a lot of instagram followers, over 2000 to be exact! 

I need your help to promote my blog! 

  Follow on Bloglovin