SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, August 26, 2013

Good Morning!

It's Monday again, woop-di do

It seems like I write once a week. Well I do. Every time I really want to write.. it's really late and I need to be sleeping (which most of time I can't sleep anyways) or I'm at work and get busy. (REAL) Life has been real hectic if you have been keeping up with me. thanks =) If not you can catch up by reading my latest post HERE.

Even though I have been posting and not linking-up because they were taking a break for the summer, Jessica and Jenn are returning today! 

 So these are the goals I left off two weeks ago ;
FantasticallyAverage
1. ZUMBA 2X 
2. NEW CLASS   
3. DO A RANDOM ACT OF KINDNESS  
4. PARTY FOR MY B-DAY 
5. ENJOY MY THREE DAY WEEKEND


So with my miscarriage & trips to the e.r.  I wasn't able to go to Zumba or a new class.. Hopefully I will be able to get back into my work out routine within the next two weeks. I enjoyed my birthday before all the crazy stuff happened you can also read about that night in my latest post also.

So my goals for this week will be for the most part the same ;

1. NEW CLASS/ WALKING - something low impact to get me back into the flow maybe yoga will help
2. DO A RANDOM ACT OF KINDNESS
3. GET ALL MY BILLS PAID / CALL ABOUT FINANCIAL HELP FOR MEDICAL BILLS
4. BLOG AT LEAST 3X 
5. ENJOY MY WEEKEND IN KENTUCKY - my mom has planned a last minute mini trip to Kentucky/ Tennessee to visit family. 




 

Follow on Bloglovin