SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Evening Sickness

Hey everyone! 

I know it's been a while since I've wrote and I was hoping to come back sooner. I still don't feel all that great but I think I'm ready to get it off of my chest.   All of my family and friends basically know, so why not my blog family. (to all my maybe one reader LOL) The last day I wrote, it was a post about snapping at everyone annnnd I found out why.

I was pregnant.
I was having bad cramps one evening, throwing up, & chills so I went to the emergency room and found out that my baby didn't have a heart beat. I was devastated to say the least.. I was only measuring around 6 weeks, but I got too excited. I also didn't have anyone with me when I went. It was all too much.

Me and Joe have been trying (or at least not avoiding it) to get pregnant for about a year. I got off the Depo shot in August of 2012. It's not really a secret anymore..

The part that has been the worst in all this, is that the baby is still inside of me. I was told that I would need a D&C to remove the baby. When I thought it couldn't get any worse.. seriously. I called around and found out that it's a VERY QUICK but EXPENSIVE 15 minute procedure. why me?

So needless to say I have had a crappy past two weeks. I have tried to make the best out of it by basically spending all my money, taking time off work and other things. I'd like to say I'm coping well. I have a birthday coming up next week and I'll be in town for this one, so I plan to party hard since I haven't in a while!!!! 




 Follow on Bloglovin