SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, August 12, 2013

5 FOR FIVE

Haven't done 5 for FIVE in a while! well about two weeks.

  I missed youuuuu !

So let's take this back to the last time I posted LOL

THAT WEEKS GOALS WERE :
1. ZUMBA 3X - I did do that! Before I found out. I did do three classes of Zumba.
2. NEW CLASS - Did not get to take a new class 

3. WRAP AGAIN - Didn't get to this because of my miscarriage. =,(
4. GET A BLOG WATERMARK FOR MY PICTURES - Never got around to it

5. DO AN RANDOM ACT OF KINDNESS 

THIS WEEKS GOALS : 

1. ZUMBA 2X - my schedule won't allow me
2. NEW CLASS - maybe on Sunday I can do yoga ... since I'll probably be hungover it should be great right?!
3. DO AN RANDOM ACT OF KINDNESS - I have plenty of chances!
4. PARTY FOR MY B-DAY !
5. ENJOY MY THREE DAY WEEKEND... same as number 4 really, I just don't want to over due myself this week ;)

Yes since it's my birthday tomorrow I will have a three day weekend that I requested off a long time ago for and I will enjoy it. I should have just taken my week payed vacation, because for some reason the hotel is really slow right now. I am at work now .. so I will holler at ya'll later ! 


Follow on Bloglovin