GOALS FOR LAST WEEK ;
1. ZUMBA 2X
2. NEW CLASS
3. WRAP AGAIN
4. GET A BLOG WATERMARK FOR MY PICTURES
5. MAKE A LIGHT BOX - you can see my post HERE!
GOALS FOR THIS WEEK ;
1. ZUMBA 3X - since I work every morning shift, I should be able to do every day Zumba and an extra class! Although I do feel like I sprained my knee again last time I did Zumba for two hours straight...My mom bought me a knee brace, because I kept saying I wasn't going to do Zumba for a while...lol...so let's hope it works!
2. NEW CLASS - I wasn't able to do it last week but this week for sure! 3. WRAP AGAIN - I didn't even look for it, but I think I know where it is, so I'll have to do this one of the mornings I don't work since your not allowed to sweat with it.
4. GET A BLOG WATERMARK FOR MY PICTURES - I turned on my laptop for the first time in ages (literally) So I'll have to do a trail on Paint Pro or whatever it's called. I am determined to make one of these..even though I suck at remembering when to take pictures! 5. DO AN RANDOM ACT OF KINDNESS - I need some good things to happen in my life, so I'm going to pay it forward =)
|This is my Mani Monday! =(|
|This is OPI - The Color Of Minnie|
ALSO LINKING UP WITH -#YOLO MONDAYS
THE GFC COLLECTIVE
THIS WEEKEND I...
I LOVE BLOGLOVIN
5 FOR FIVE