GOALS FOR LAST WEEK ;
1. LOOK INTO THE MILITARY - I thought about it... I really don't want to join the military
2. DO ZUMBA 2X THIS WEEK - I actually did three classes!!
3. TRY ANOTHER CLASS - I really wanted to do intro to Yoga, but I worked 7-3 yesterday
4. GO TO SOCIAL SERVICES
5. GET MY HBV SHOT
GOALS FOR THIS WEEK ;
1. ZUMBA 2X
2. NEW CLASS - I think I work 3-11 this Sunday I can do my Yoga!!
3. WRAP AGAIN - I want to try it again, since I do have two left.
4. GET A BLOG WATERMARK FOR MY PICTURES - this is going to be hard, with my long name. haha
5. MAKE A LIGHT BOX - I've been procrastinating, but I will be posting about it next week Wednesday for oh how pinteresting!
I know I'll have a good Monday, or week at that! I found out last week that Wednesday night was my last over night shift! It's kind of like a biter-sweet feeling though! I liked being able to do "what I wanted" at work in that time, It was kind of like "me time". But I really hated working all different shifts in one week. We will see how this goes. It's kind of pathetic I've been here for a year and I really have no say in what kind of hours I get. All I want is 7-3 most of the time....which is what everyone wants. LOL oh well!!! Have a great day
But before you go today google reader went away. So please be sure to follow Manicures & Extra Sprinkles on Bloglovin' !
ALSO LINKING UP WITH -#YOLO MONDAYS
THE GFC COLLECTIVE
THIS WEEKEND I...
I LOVE BLOGLOVIN
5 FOR FIVE