SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, June 24, 2013

This weekend I..

This weekend was slam packed to say the least!! 

My mom, Josiah and I went to a baby reveal party.
My best friend from when I was in like 6th grade, Nakita, is pregnant and she is having 

A GIRL!!
(I was hoping for a boy, but that's alright because when Kim gets pregnant, it'll be a boy!)
 I hope your reading this!!!!! hahaha


 mustaches on the cupcakes!!!















   Josiah stayed in this one spot in pool.. because he isn't used to deep water &
It was also raining outside so I wasn't getting in there! haha

Chelsea, also my best friend, celebrated a birthday.. so of course Plaza was in order! 
 yes I ate it all...OOPS

Then we went to a place called the Jewish Mother.... It was ALRIGHT... but I wish I would have taken more pictures because I looked good! LOL
 


And I painted my nails!!




Follow on Bloglovin