SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, June 17, 2013

Happy Belated Father's Day

Boy I tell ya..Monday came too fast. I'm sitting at work so tired.. Just wishing that 7 am would hurry up. I haven't posted this whole week...but I mean, I had some posts scheduled, like for Father's Day, but for some reason it was reverted back to draft and never posted! ooops. Sooooo

 Happy belated Father's Day to all the dads!!!! 

Especially all my dads and Joe! Yes I have three dads!
 I love them each equally and I wouldn't change it for the world! I'm terrible at communication, I just sent a text message telling them Happy belated Father's Day! LOL 


Okay, back to me not posting in a week..  I just haven't had any time or really been in the mood to write/type. I worked 12 days in the past two weeks.. doubles on top of that. So I have been super tired. I haven't even painted my nails in like a week. I am hoping to do that tonight at work if these people at the hotel would leave me alone. 

 5 for FIVE

 GOALS FOR LAST WEEK ;
1. APPLY FOR SOME JOBS - I'm ready to look into the military. smh
2. GO TO KOHLS - I have to exchange these shoes!!
3. DO ZUMBA 4 X THIS WEEK
4. PAY BILLS ON TIME- basically keep on budget even with trips this month!
5. TRY ANOTHER CLASS 

FantasticallyAverage I've even neglected the gym. I did sign up for my trainer again.. Hoping it won't break my bank account but I'm also hoping I'll loose more weight this time and me and him can get it together as far as our schedules go. I am down to 148 though! I'm very proud, I might add. ;) I'll keep you posted on my weight loss. I think I might sign up for weight watchers. It's free to sign up!

GOALS FOR THIS WEEK

1. LOOK INTO SCHOOL FOR HOTEL ADMINISTRATION - Or the military, maybe take the asvab for the air force? I didn't do so well in high school. :|
2. GO TO KOHLS
3. ZUMBA AT LEAST 4X
4. TRY ANOTHER CLASS (LIKE YOGA)
5. SELL MY STUFF - I need to make some extra money, so I'm going to be selling things I don't use or need anymore. At least try to make a bill money. 
6. FIND OUT ABOUT WEIGHT WATCHERS

 Basically I want to try to do everything I didn't get to do this pas week. Joe is leaving this morning for help his friend move somebody for the whole week.. so I hope that will give me a chance to play catch up. Well I work over night tomorrow so I'll be back then

Holla!

LINKING UP TODAY WITH - 
#YOLO MONDAYS
THE GFC COLLECTIVE
THIS WEEKEND I...
WEEKEND SHENANIGANS
I LOVE BLOGLOVIN
5 FOR FIVE


 
Follow on Bloglovin






jenn said...

good luck with the goals!

if it makes you feel any better, i'd be content to weight 148.