Happy belated Father's Day to all the dads!!!!
Especially all my dads and Joe! Yes I have three dads!
I love them each equally and I wouldn't change it for the world! I'm terrible at communication, I just sent a text message telling them Happy belated Father's Day! LOL
Okay, back to me not posting in a week.. I just haven't had any time or really been in the mood to write/type. I worked 12 days in the past two weeks.. doubles on top of that. So I have been super tired. I haven't even painted my nails in like a week. I am hoping to do that tonight at work if these people at the hotel would leave me alone.
5 for FIVE
GOALS FOR LAST WEEK ;
1. APPLY FOR SOME JOBS - I'm ready to look into the military. smh
2. GO TO KOHLS - I have to exchange these shoes!!
3. DO ZUMBA 4 X THIS WEEK
4. PAY BILLS ON TIME- basically keep on budget even with trips this month!
5. TRY ANOTHER CLASS
I've even neglected the gym. I did sign up for my trainer again.. Hoping it won't break my bank account but I'm also hoping I'll loose more weight this time and me and him can get it together as far as our schedules go. I am down to 148 though! I'm very proud, I might add. ;) I'll keep you posted on my weight loss. I think I might sign up for weight watchers. It's free to sign up!
GOALS FOR THIS WEEK ;
1. LOOK INTO SCHOOL FOR HOTEL ADMINISTRATION - Or the military, maybe take the asvab for the air force? I didn't do so well in high school. :|
2. GO TO KOHLS
3. ZUMBA AT LEAST 4X
4. TRY ANOTHER CLASS (LIKE YOGA)
5. SELL MY STUFF - I need to make some extra money, so I'm going to be selling things I don't use or need anymore. At least try to make a bill money.
6. FIND OUT ABOUT WEIGHT WATCHERS
Basically I want to try to do everything I didn't get to do this pas week. Joe is leaving this morning for help his friend move somebody for the whole week.. so I hope that will give me a chance to play catch up. Well I work over night tomorrow so I'll be back then
LINKING UP TODAY WITH -#YOLO MONDAYS
THE GFC COLLECTIVE
THIS WEEKEND I...
I LOVE BLOGLOVIN
5 FOR FIVE