SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

BODY WRAPS ; Gettin Skinny ?!

So I've been hearing a lot lately about these wraps. I was hesitant but then a co-worker showed me results! So I took it upon myself to buy one or a few, and try them.

There are a lot of different type of wraps out there, but this one I've been hearing about the most. ItWorks wraps... I chose it mostly for the fact that it is all natural. And a great blogger is selling them... Marcy @ The Mustache Diaries ;)

Here is my before and after picture.. This is just one applicator ;

Before
After


  So I had this whole post set up to basically try to sell them! but how can I do that when it didn't even work for me? Now.. I'm not saying they don't work, it just didn't work for me. 

I do have three more I can use to see if maybe it was just that one, or maybe I had it on too long? Or not long enough?
I was at work and I had it on for about an hour and a half.. I kept getting busy and didn't have the time to take it off.

I didn't smoke while I had it on, no lotion, no sweat....I followed the directions exactly. Other then having it on a little longer then I was suppose to the first time.

Anyways I know a lot of you blogger ladies are selling them, if your reading this post.. please help me better understand why it didn't work for me?! 
 
The other day I was with my mom at the PX and she picked us up these Bally total fitness slimmer belt. I wore it while doing Zumba one night ....
 I wore it and sweat like crazy.
It was comfortable, It didn't even feel like I had it on.

 And I actually felt like I was shedding pounds!


I'll have to keep you updated on both of these wraps.. I'll be doing Zumba tomorrow (today really)


Have a great day every one!

Follow on Bloglovin