SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, June 3, 2013

5forFIVE ; Water Country Photo-bomb!



I have to work overnight tonight and I wanted to do something since it is kind of like having the day off but it started raining at 6 this morning... So my plans to go to Busch Gardens were cancelled. I'm about to get ready to put Josiah down for a nap then hit the gym since I haven't been able to go since Thursday. 
FantasticallyAverage


GOALS LAST WEEK ;
1. GO TO KOHLS
2. APPLY FOR SOME JOBS 
3. GET CAR INSURANCE 


GOALS FOR THIS WEEK;
1. RETURN AT KOHLS ONLINE
2. APPLY FOR JOBS
3. DO ZUMBA AT LEAST THREE TIMES
4. TRY ANOTHER CLASS (LIKE YOGA)
5. PAY MY BILLS ON TIME 






--------------------------
This weekend I....









 yeah he got me
 he holds my hand as we go deeper in the water



 mommy relaxs and baby plays lol

 splashing around!
 first time in this deep water!
 waiting for the waves




















 I feel good in my skin! - btw My photographer took this ;) Josiah**

 then there is me, with my busted lip that Josiah gave me that morning lol

1// So Friday I went out to dinner with Joe. We went to a place that we have never been before near our house called ... It's kind of hard to explain how this restaurant works. You basically can pay for certain skewers of meat or for about 21 dollars you can get all you can eat (different types) of meat brought to your table in sample size. BUT let me tell you! It was so filling, we didn't even get to try all of it!! Needless to say I went home and passed out!  


2// Saturday me, Josiah, my mom and my sister went to Water Country (hence the pictures) lol This is the best part about living in Virginia, there is so much to do! We also have Busch Gardens right around the corner as well. Josiah won't ride any rides but it's still a fun time. 

dirty bathroom pic
Saturday night I worked til 11 got off and went out with my sister.. got too drunk did some things I regret... but won't talk about that on here. that's probably too much drama for the web.... lol seriously... on that note, I'm out! 

holla! 

Follow on Bloglovin






Syndal said...

hot tamale girl!!!!

Pool time..SO jealous!!!
thanks for linking up with me and Sar!