SOCIAL MEDIA

Saturday, May 4, 2013

REVOLT

I know I have failed miserably at keeping up with my blog the past two weeks. I plan on changing that! 

Another fail is my fitness! I really have been feeling so unmotivated. I don't know what's going on but I need to get it together because I've only lost 4 pounds this entire process... And that's not cool bro! I go to the gym, do MOST of the workouts, Zumba and have a personal trainer. like ah~! =\ 

Me after Zumba *Don't laugh at the sucks!*


Seeing my facebook revolt page gives me so much inspiration for working out... but when it comes to eating, my hours and hectic schedule make it real difficult to eat as often as I'm suppose to!

I was told I needed to eat more, and this being a problem as far as being on a budget is concerned! -_-

So I'm going to convince my mom to buy us some protein bars, LOL. That and actually trying to follow the meal plan like given should help me lose more then what I've been doing. I'm going to get it together before this 12 weeks is done! Even if I only lose 5lbs! =)

Join me in our revolt journey here:
Website - www.revoltnowfitness.com
Facebook - www.facebook.com/revoltfitness
Instagram - instagram.com/revoltnowfitness

 IT'S A LIFESTYLE NOT A DIET!
 


Revoltlinkup


Follow on Bloglovin