SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, May 24, 2013

Nail Polish Appliques are not for me!

Happy Friday !


So last week I decided to try some nail design applicators that I got in my birch box in March. 


The brand was Incoco Design Nail Polish

 

I love the design and everyone complimented me on my nails



I was so difficult to get on to my nail and very very time consuming! 



They came out crappy.. The corners and near my cuticle were the hardest parts to put the design. Excuse my fingers, they look weird!


The only good thing is that it really would have lasted 14 days if I would have let it.
It was that hard to get them off.
Needless to say these are not for me and I will not try them again!


linking up today with
What Jean Likes - Aloha Friday Blog hop
Oh So Amelia - Friday Chaos Blog Hop 
The Pink Momma - Fun Friday Blog Hop 





 Today song will be .... lil boosie - wipe me down

 

Follow on Bloglovin