SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday, May 16, 2013

Fly Swatter Painting

I saw this on a blog about a few weeks ago and I've been waiting on a nice day to do this with Josiah and my mom's daycare kids. Yesterday was that day! 

What you'll need ;
Fly Swatters
Finger/Poster Paint
Long pieces of paper 

I would like to think of this as an outside craft just because I know Josiah all too well.... painting inside and Josiah is never a good thing. LOL We got the fly swatters from the dollar store. The big ones are awesome right?! The kids didn't even want them they wanted the small ones. 

The name is pretty much self explanatory, I'll just get to the pictures! 

Fly Swatter Painting !
 

Happy Thursday!

Follow on Bloglovin






Meg said...

That is such a great idea for a project!! The kids look like they had so much fun, too.