SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Workin on my ... Pinteresting


it's that time again to link up with Michelle over @ The Vintage Apple for Oh, How Pinteresting Wednesday & Jamie over @ Little Daisy May!


Today I'm dedicated to my health... IM NOT PLAYING ANYMORE. I dont mean just today but that's what i'll be pinning about {today} I need to fit these jeans I'm in love with but my love handles are just in the way, so I'm pushing my self to work on my HEALTH....... at home or work, even lifestyle changes, like drinking less diet coke, and more water! I also just received and email from a fellow blogger that is marketing for a website called Revolt. It's like a 12 week program of fitness, with meal plans and I can't wait to try them out!


here we go this is what Im loving on Pinterest =)






and that is all.... my butt and love handles will be worked out AT LEAST by the end of MAY. that's two months. watch out now two piece! i'm at work right now, bout to sneek in the fitness room! --------holla