SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Valentine's Day Pinterest {NoTd}

Tomorrow is V-day...
Some of you dread even thinking about this day, but to me really, it's just another holiday!I love the decorations and chocolate, that's about it! Even if I was single.. Id still make it a great day just by stuffing my face, duh!

anyways, here are the pins for v-day again! I'm off tomorrow during the day but I'll have up the link up for "How well does your spouse know you" up tomorrow at midnight! vanilla ginger ale syrup recipe


    





Source: asubtlerevelry.com via Etsy on Pinterest
Heart cupcake liners

Source: musesofmegret.com via Christin on Pinterest


valentines-day-recipes-for-kids


Valentines Dinner 2011 055 Edit

ok, I'm going to make some damn cookies or something! 


linking up with these ladies for what im lovin, and oh how pinteresting!

--------------------------------------------------
Mani Monday
 This is Charlotte from my Julep Cupid Mystery Box,
 it's def going to a new home at the end of the month =)

NOTD;
Julep - Rose with heart rhinestones
NK - Satin Silver  & China Glaze - Nova

---------------------------------------------------

DON'T FORGET TO GET YOUR LAST MINUTE ENTRIES IN! 
ENDS TOMORROW MIDNIGHT!

Bev said...

love all the heart shapes in your pins... especially the cucumbers! They have to make eating veggies that much more fun!

Found you through the ohp linkup! xo, Bev

Anonymous said...

such cute pins =) xo

Gina | Daffodils and Daydreams

Jennie said...

I love the nails. I am looking for a good idea for mine!