SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Valentine's Day Ideas

In the spirit of Valentine's day, I have seen many ideas floating around, so i thought i would share with you my  favorite ones so far for you and your boyfriend/ girlfriend/husband and yeah you get it...

 and this might get a little explicit ;

A Spa day
of course most woman love spa days, but why not do it together? i know you and your man have been running on your feet all winter long. What better way to relax then to have your hands and feet messaged by the nail salon! its the cheapest way to go if you want a message.I wouldnt pay 100 an hour to have just my back done...and it would be 200 if you want to go together! and plus some salons have back messaging chairs! (mine!)

A Homemade Valentines Day Card
Nothing says "I Love You" like a homemade card that you made. I wouldn't go the quick route and order a custom card from the internet (sorry flowers.com lol) ...plus i know its hard times! who got time for all that?! Get a giant piece of paper, some glitter, stickers, candy hearts and go to town! My local dollar tree has sooo much Valentine's day stuff, it's ridiculous! (that's my cheap version for ya)

Homemade Candle-lit Dinner
Homemade gift ideas are some of the most special and meaningful gifts a woman (or a man) can receive.plus like I said times are hard! who's got 60 to spend dining at the "Cheesecake Factory" ?! get some romantic decorations (candles, scented oil, some "mood" music) and, of course, their favorite dish. Or maybe a picnic if the weather allows!

The Weekend Get-Away
Work all week long is boring and can be very stressful.. A nice romantic weekend getaway would be perfect to relax and enjoy some bonding time! that is unless your like me and can't get the weekends off! ;) whomp!

Edible Body Paints/Clothing
If you and your significant other are a little on the wild side... some chocolate body paint to start the night off. This can create a big mess, so maybe checking in to a nice hotel room would benefit you....letting them worry about the mess! (this coming from me working at a hotel haha ) get some black lights and glow in the dark edible underwear lol  ;). This will be a night to remember. Don't forget the bubble bath to wash everything off!


& to all my single people! you better get yourself that box a chocolate and indulge yourself! have great damn time by yourself or like i would do, with my son! dont be in the slumps this is just another day! hey who knows when the weekend comes around I might be single as well!!!! lmao -__-


DONT FORGET TO ENTER THE GIVEAWAY! GET YOUR LAST ENTRIES IN, BEFORE FEB 14TH!





YOU'LL WANT TO 
Keep up with me here
Follow on Bloglovin



Unknown said...

I just nominated you for the Liebster Award, you can check it out on my blog if you want :)
canvas-of-a-face.blogspot.com

amit said...

Good Ideas for Stunning Valentine Date. But don't forget to buy beautiful Valentine Day Flowers to make Valentine Party so gorgeous. Nice Post!!!!